- 2 tablespoons coconut cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 /2 tablespoons ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 white fish, (use fillets), around 110 grams each
- 1 cup leeks
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli, small florets
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
How to Cook Ginger Fish
Blend together apple or coconut cider vinegar, light soy sauce , sesame oil, chopped ginger, and chopped garlic in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine white fish fillets, chopped leeks, sliced tomatoes, broccoli florets, and baby carrots; toss in the dressing until evenly coated. Divide into 2 equal portions. Wrap each portion of the fish and vegetables in a wax liner and steam in 10-inch bamboo steamer for 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit to cool before opening.
Editor’s note: Of course, I salivate over the enticing posts of many of my foodie blogs that I subscribe to (and that reciprocally subscribe to me). Now I am joining the throng with my own recipe I found that works.
Adopted from Yummy.ph